For the first time, we’re conducting the Football Relativity Draft Contest. Whoever gets the most answers right to the following 10 draft questions will win a very limited edition Football Relativity T-shirt. We’ll also celebrate our top finishers with a post here on the blog. You can enter by leaving a comment or via an email to email@example.com.
Here are the 10 questions.
1. Which quarterback will be selected first, Blaine Gabbert or Cam Newton?
2. Which quarterback will be selected first, Jake Locker or Ryan Mallett?
3. Which receiver will be selected first, A.J. Green or Julio Jones?
4. Which defensive end will be selected first, DaQuan Bowers or Robert Quinn?
5. Which defensive end will be selected first, J.J. Watt or Muhammad Wilkerson?
6. Which defensive tackle will be selected first, Marcell Dareus or Nick Fairley?
7. Which cornerback will be selected first, Prince Amukamura or Patrick Peterson?
8. Which Smith will be selected first, Tyron Smith or Aldon Smith?
9. How many quarterbacks will be selected in the first round?
10. How many defensive linemen will be selected in the first round?
The fine print: Entries must be received by Wednesday, April 27. T-shirts available in L or XL. Ties broken by: 1) closest answer on question 9 2) closest answer on question 10 3) first entry received